2 Bottles of your beer must be submitted to the Brewery with an entry form by the 1st April 2010.
For any queries and entry forms please contact the Brewery on 0117 902 6317.
Rules and Regulations!
- 2 bottles of your beer must be submitted to the BBF by April 1st 2010 with a completed entry form.
- Original Gravity no higher than 1055 or an ABV of no more than 5.2%
- All ingredients must be British or replicable in a commercial brew
- Extract or grain mashes are permitted
- Competition entrants must reside or work within 30 miles of the brewery
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person
- Judges will give feedback on all brews entered
- 5 beers will selected for the Final on 20th April to be held at the Visitors Centre at the BBF, to which all entrants will be invited
- The Brewer's Droop Homebrew Shop has generously offered a 10% discount on ingredients bought for the competition